Friday, April 20, 2012

silent eyes

i know i've been quiet. i know that this blog has sat dormant for so long that you may have forgotten that i exist.

but i have an excuse, and it is the most precious one in the world. and today, for the first time, my eyes beheld the unseen.

20 wks, 3 days. 

gender comes tomorrow evening, when we cut cake and see blue or pink. and i promise that things will become louder here soon, as my body and my mind level out again.

{giveaway ends tomorrow. please enter, if you wish}

8 comments:

  1. Oh, Rachel!
    How very precious and exciting! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's precious Rachel!
    I'm so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that. that is a pretty baby. i call Godmother!
    -jocee <3
    {pea ess: i knew you were gone for so long, so i prayed for you. hope everything's okay!}

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a beautiful baby!! can't wait to hear what gender it is. and that's not true at all, dear -- i dropped by near every day to see if you'd returned yet, still praying ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, what a precious, little darling! Whether it's a boy or girl--I can't tell, but I am so happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How precious! I'm very excited for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations. I was thinking last night how I miss the excitement of hearing that heart-beat like that!

    ReplyDelete

I look at you and see all the ways a soul can bruise, and I wish I could sink my hands into your flesh and light lanterns along your spine so you know there's nothing but light when I see you. :: Shinji Moon