(This post was inspired by a post done by the beautiful Jocee at her blog Cupcake Dictionary)
This world is strange to me.
There are times that I walk down the street, and I think, "do I belong here? Is this where I truly fit?"
Because, if i am truly honest...I don't feel normal here.
...but then again, would I want to?
This world has shut out the impossible.
Reality has become defined by the senses, truth by the individual and not by the fact.
I'm a dreamer. Perhaps a bit too much.
But I don't belong here.
Because I believe in the impossible.
I believe in Truth. I believe in Light. I believe in Him.
Six impossible things, you say? Well, here you are.
1. I believe that I am loved, regardless of my broken past.
2. I believe that the King of the universe traded in His crown of gold for a thousand thorns -- for me.
3. I believe He's coming back to take me to His kingdom to reign with Him forever.
4. I believe that, through His blood, my shame is gone...my life is claimed...and my past and future is forgiven.
5. I believe that Death has been overthrown and Hell has been defeated.
6. I believe in Jesus Christ.
Impossible? Most definitely.
But with my God, all things are possible.
And I was right...I don't belong in this world.
... because I was made for another place.
"If I find in myself a desire which no experience in this world can satisfy, the most probable explanation is that I was made for another world." ~C.S. Lewis